NOW £32.99 | WAS £64.99 | SAVE 49%
Lightweight, durable, entry-level road pedal from the world renowned Look brand. As one of the early pioneers of clipless road pedals, Looks designs have been at the forefront for decades.
- New bi-injected body
- New dimpled bearing surface
- Resistance adjustable from 8 to 12
- 100% made in France
- Large contact surface area for a high level of pedaling comfort
- Very easy to use, ideal for beginners
- Use: road – leisure
- Body: Composite
- Spindle: Steel
- Threads: 9/16 x 20mm
- Roller bearing: 1 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Height spindle/sole: 17.5mm
- Multitensor: Adjustable from 8 to 12
- Cleats: grey keo grip cleats
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to type of cleat (black, grey or red)
- Pedal weight: 139g per pedal (346g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Accessories: one pair grey keo grip cleats + hardware (6 screws 5 x 11mm and 6 washers)
- Warranty: 2 years
- NEW BI-INJECTED BODY – The new body of the Kéo Classic 2 is the combination of a dual material injection, one to provide a specific colour for the body and another for the support surface.
- NEW SUPPORTING SURFACE – The new large and dimpled support surface ensures excellent stability for the foot on the pedal and comfortable pedalling.
- MAXIMUM PEDALING WIDTH AND SURFACE – The Kéo Blade 2 features a 68mm wide stainless steel plate moulded into the body, which allows the cleat maximum contact with the pedal at all time, whatever the pedalling angle adapted.
- WEIGHT: 139g – The Kéo Classic 2 is very light for a pedal in its class
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE 8-12 – The adjustable range for the spring tension between 8 and 12 allows any type of user (from beginner to experienced rider) to find the fit that best suits the way they ride
- 2 BEARING STEEL SPINDLE PROFILE – The Kéo Classic 2 spindle maintains the stack height while using an oversize steel spindle. It consists of a miniature ball bearing (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is much higher than the current standard: the EN14781.
- KÉO STANDARD – The Kéo standard was developed in order to minimise the weight and size of the cleat/pedal unit, while remaining compatible with all the shoes on the market. Cleat entry and release are secure and very effective.
- Q-FACTOR SETTINGS – The new LOOK spindle threads are now 14mm in length. This allows an additional 2mm Q-Factor adjustment using a specific spacer, available as a spare part.It can increase the Q Factor measurement from 53 to 55mm. (Ref: DTPD/0153100)