SRAM Rival 22 11 Speed Chainset – BB30 BB
CRC:£99.99 RRP: £166.00 SAVE 40%
SRAM has risen to the highest levels of professional cycling by giving riders componentry that inspires confidence and performs flawlessly.
With many of the world’s top teams ‘Making the Leap’ to SRAM, there is little doubt that wins at the Classics, Grand Tours, Ironman(™), and Cross Worlds were due in part to the lightest, most efficient, and ergonomic road componentry ever made.
- X-GlideR Chainrings: The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.
- Arm Material: Forged Aluminum Arms/ Machined Alloy Spider
- Chainring Material: Machined Alloy Rings
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs/ SRAM PC 1170 & PC 1130 chains
- Recommended chain: SRAM PC 1130 chain
- Technology highlight(s): X-Glide R™ chainrings/ Hidden Bolt configuration
- Weight: 873g (BB30 172.5mm 52×36 BB not included)/ 857g (GXP 172.5mm 52×36 BB not included)