The May issue of Cycling Active is in the shops on Wednesday 30th March and as usual it’s packed full of news, reviews and advice on bikes and all aspects of cycling.
● Bike reviews of the Jamis Bosanova and Fuji Feather, the BMC Alpen Challenge and Surly Long Haul Trucker tourers head-to-head plus five top £450 hybrids from Kona, GT, Cannondale, KHS & Fuji
● It’s a great time for women’s cycling, so girls; look out for an event near you. We look at the options available to you – and men, don’t worry, you’re allowed along to some of them. But you must wear pink!
● Can you be done and dusted, without getting too dirty, in 2 minutes? Take on the CA puncture challenge with resident tech expert Stu Bowers.
● Your commute starts here! Get started today with the CA guide to commuting.
● Pedal to perfection: This month we tell you how to nail your pedalling technique
● May and June events you need to be entering.
● Plus all the best events, seven of the best shorts tried and tested and loads of user-friendly, practical tech advice.
● Sign up for a subscription and there’s a Knog computer worth £39.95 for you.