Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Phil Gaimon, Alex Dowsett and Chris Froome.
1. Sir Chris Hoy got seriously burned by some kids.
4. Excellent dad joke in this video.
5. Tomas ‘The Hipster’ Skujins.
6. Alex Dowsett’s high-tech training plans involve random numbers and times written on an old envelope.
7. They all count!
8. Ryan Mullen, a 6’2 cyclist, shows us the struggle he goes through to put on a tiny skinsuit.
9. Alex Howes has more fun with a turbo trainer at the Cannondale service course.
10. Richard Hepworth is trying to find ways to cut down his training time.
11. And finally…Chris Froome‘s little boy is all about the yellow jersey already.