Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Lizzie Armitstead, Fabian Cancellara and Ted King.
1. Chris Juul-Jensen learned a thing or two from Peter Sagan while riding for Tinkoff
2. Lizzie Armitstead isn’t a fan of the awkward selfie
3. Ride, Ian. Just ride.
4. Fabian Cancellara is an international man of mystery
5. While we’re freezing our backsides off in the UK, Raleigh’s George Pym is playing with bikes in the sun…
6. John Degenkolb spends a day in another man’s shower.
7. Sags bants
8. Russ Downing says Peter Sagan can do what he wants
9. Don’t eat healthily, kids.