WIN A TRIP TO THE TOUR
Win a VIP trip for three to the finish of this year's Tour De France with Skoda
Cycling Weekly has teamed up with Skoda to offer one lucky reader the chance of winning a money can't buy trip to the finish of this year's Tour De France. The trip includes places for three people to spend three days, two nights in Paris, during the day they will ride in the official competition car alongside the cyclists and also get to see the race from a helicopter.
Click here to enter>>
Skoda is the official supplier of cars to this year’s Tour de France, here's some useful facts about it's latest launch, the Roomster, the practical yet exciting car that offers that extra bit of car for your money.
- The Roomster is Skoda’s fourth model line and heralds a new era in individuality and versatility for the brand.
- The Roomster follows the lines of a compact MPV but will appeal to purchasers of small family hatches, differing from its competitors in this segment thanks to its unconventional design.
- The Roomster offers convincing performance, quality and safety.
- Three petrol and three diesel engines are offered for the Roomster.
- The Skoda Roomster continues the tradition of the brand in offering unbeatable value for money, while being fitted with numerous useful and clever creature comforts and luxuries which enhance the feel-good factor.
HURRY! COMPETITION CLOSES NOON 18 JULY