McNally and Fenn place top five in Belgium
Mark McNally, An Post-Sean Kelly 2011
British riders Mark McNally and Andrew Fenn placed second and fourth in Sunday's Zellick-Galmaarden in Belgium.
The An Post-Sean Kelly team pair rode strongly throughout the 173.9km, UCI 1.2-ranked race that is part of the UCI's Europe Tour.
McNally had played an active role in an early escape group and managed to remain with the front runners throughout the day's action.
Only in the dying kilometres did Belgian Gaetan Bille (Wallonie Bruxelles) manage to escape McNally to take the win, leaving the Liverpudlian to come home runner-up.
Hertfordshire man Fenn was denied the final place on the podium by Bille's Italian team-mate Fabio Polazzi.
Previous winners of Zellick-Galmaarden include Tom Boonen (2001), Johan Van Summeren (2002) and Jurgen Van Den Broeck (2003).
Zellik-Galmaarden 2011, 173.9km
1. Gaetan Bille (Bel) Wallonie Bruxelles in 4-03-32
2. Mark McNally (GB) An Post-Sean Kelly at 13 secs
3. Fabio Polazzi (Bel) Wallonie Bruxelles at 27 secs
4. Andrew Fenn (GB) An Post-Sean Kelly at 33 secs
5. Roy Hegreberg (Nor) Sparebanken Vest-Ridley
6. Sander Cordeel (Bel) Colba-Mercury
7. Tom Oerlemans (Bel) Soenens-Construkt Glas
8. Olivier Pardini (Bel) Wallonie Bruxelles
9. Paavo Paajanen (Fin) Geox-Fuji
10. Koen Barbe (Bel) Landbouwkrediet all same time